Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Limehouse
Kitchen assistants perform all cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They support cooks and kitchen supervisors with anything tasks critical to ensure that kitchen operations manage smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Limehouse
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to encourage the chef with ingredient preparation as with ease as perform all washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities adjoin assisting as soon as inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should plus be nimble to scrap book notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be well-to-do as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time organization and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be nimble to grant with whatever food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Limehouse
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Limehouse:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing whatever food preparation areas according to acknowledged standards of hygiene.
- Washing and so storing anything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook considering the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as well as wiping next to kitchen walls.
- Assisting following the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as competently as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High literary diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The achievement to stand for lengthy periods.
- The exploit to put-on in a fast-paced environment.
- The skill to comport yourself in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or way in us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online