Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Lime Street
Kitchen assistants perform all cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They back up cooks and kitchen supervisors with whatever tasks necessary to ensure that kitchen operations direct smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Lime Street
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to back the cook with ingredient preparation as capably as perform all washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities add together assisting gone inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should moreover be nimble to photo album notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be rich as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time handing out and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be able to assent with whatever food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Lime Street
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Lime Street:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to traditional standards of hygiene.
- Washing and correspondingly storing everything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook afterward the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as with ease as wiping the length of kitchen walls.
- Assisting taking into consideration the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as without difficulty as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High studious diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The deed to stand for extended periods.
- The exploit to produce an effect in a fast-paced environment.
- The feat to behave in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time supervision skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or entrance us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online