Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Leytonstone
Kitchen assistants perform whatever cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They urge on cooks and kitchen supervisors with all tasks vital to ensure that kitchen operations rule smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Leytonstone
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to back the chef with ingredient preparation as skillfully as perform everything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities add up assisting later than inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should afterward be practiced to baby book notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be wealthy as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time running and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be competent to agree with whatever food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Leytonstone
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Leytonstone:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing everything food preparation areas according to standard standards of hygiene.
- Washing and appropriately storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook taking into account the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as with ease as wiping all along kitchen walls.
- Assisting similar to the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as with ease as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High studious diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The capability to stand for lengthy periods.
- The exploit to do something in a fast-paced environment.
- The finishing to play a role in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time doling out skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or gate us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online