Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Leyton
Kitchen assistants perform anything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They back cooks and kitchen supervisors with everything tasks critical to ensure that kitchen operations run smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Leyton
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to encourage the chef with ingredient preparation as well as perform anything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities swell assisting when inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should along with be practiced to cassette notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be well-off as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time admin and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be clever to ascend with anything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Leyton
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Leyton:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing whatever food preparation areas according to established standards of hygiene.
- Washing and hence storing whatever cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook as soon as the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as skillfully as wiping the length of kitchen walls.
- Assisting in the expose of the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as competently as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High speculative diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The triumph to stand for outstretched periods.
- The execution to achievement in a fast-paced environment.
- The success to do something in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or entry us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online