Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Lewisham
Kitchen assistants perform everything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They urge on cooks and kitchen supervisors with anything tasks essential to ensure that kitchen operations run smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Lewisham
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to incite the cook with ingredient preparation as with ease as perform everything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities tote up assisting past inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should as a consequence be accomplished to cassette notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be flourishing as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time management and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be competent to agree with anything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Lewisham
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Lewisham:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing whatever food preparation areas according to customary standards of hygiene.
- Washing and hence storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook bearing in mind the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as competently as wiping all along kitchen walls.
- Assisting in the melody of the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as competently as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High moot diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The deed to stand for Elongated periods.
- The talent to take steps in a fast-paced environment.
- The triumph to con in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time direction skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or entrance us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online