Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Lee
Kitchen assistants perform whatever cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They back cooks and kitchen supervisors with whatever tasks vital to ensure that kitchen operations manage smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Lee
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to encourage the chef with ingredient preparation as capably as perform whatever washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities count assisting like inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should then be skillful to CD notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be rich as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time management and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be skilled to ascend with everything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Lee
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Lee:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing everything food preparation areas according to usual standards of hygiene.
- Washing and suitably storing anything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook following the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as well as wiping by the side of kitchen walls.
- Assisting when the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as well as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High studious diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The capability to stand for extended periods.
- The carrying out to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The achievement to produce a result in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time admin skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or gain entry to us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online