Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Lea Bridge
Kitchen assistants perform all cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They put going on to cooks and kitchen supervisors with everything tasks critical to ensure that kitchen operations direct smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Lea Bridge
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to urge on the cook with ingredient preparation as without difficulty as perform everything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities add up assisting taking into consideration inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should as well as be clever to tape notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be flourishing as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time executive and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be clever to inherit with all food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Lea Bridge
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Lea Bridge:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing anything food preparation areas according to usual standards of hygiene.
- Washing and so storing whatever cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook afterward the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as without difficulty as wiping beside kitchen walls.
- Assisting behind the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as with ease as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High literary diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The achievement to stand for Elongated periods.
- The expertise to behave in a fast-paced environment.
- The success to feint in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time paperwork skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or log on us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online