Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Lambeth
Kitchen assistants perform whatever cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They back up cooks and kitchen supervisors with whatever tasks vital to ensure that kitchen operations control smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Lambeth
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to put going on to the cook with ingredient preparation as skillfully as perform whatever washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities count up assisting next inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should also be competent to tape notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be affluent as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time government and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be dexterous to inherit with all food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Lambeth
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Lambeth:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing whatever food preparation areas according to usual standards of hygiene.
- Washing and appropriately storing everything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook in the aerate of the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as with ease as wiping down kitchen walls.
- Assisting later the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as capably as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High educational diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The success to stand for outstretched periods.
- The talent to acquit yourself in a fast-paced environment.
- The execution to produce an effect in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time dealing out skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online