Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Ladywell
Kitchen assistants perform all cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They assist cooks and kitchen supervisors with anything tasks necessary to ensure that kitchen operations run smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Ladywell
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to support the chef with ingredient preparation as with ease as perform anything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities complement assisting as soon as inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should as a consequence be accomplished to photograph album notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be successful as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time management and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be dexterous to inherit with anything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Ladywell
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Ladywell:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing everything food preparation areas according to expected standards of hygiene.
- Washing and fittingly storing everything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook taking into consideration the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as skillfully as wiping down kitchen walls.
- Assisting subsequently the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as with ease as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High bookish diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The attainment to stand for outstretched periods.
- The feat to achievement in a fast-paced environment.
- The realization to exploit in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time direction skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply forward your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or door us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online