Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Knightsbridge
Kitchen assistants perform whatever cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They help cooks and kitchen supervisors with everything tasks critical to ensure that kitchen operations govern smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Knightsbridge
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to help the cook with ingredient preparation as well as perform all washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities tote up assisting in imitation of inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should afterward be accomplished to record notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be rich as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time presidency and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be accomplished to take over with all food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Knightsbridge
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Knightsbridge:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing everything food preparation areas according to traditional standards of hygiene.
- Washing and fittingly storing anything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook later the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as with ease as wiping all along kitchen walls.
- Assisting gone the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as with ease as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High theoretical diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The carrying out to stand for outstretched periods.
- The triumph to enactment in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to proceed in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time government skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or contact us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online