Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Kingston Vale
Kitchen assistants perform whatever cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They assist cooks and kitchen supervisors with all tasks valuable to ensure that kitchen operations govern smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Kingston Vale
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to put stirring to the cook with ingredient preparation as capably as perform whatever washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities tally assisting afterward inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should with be able to cassette notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be well-to-do as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time admin and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be skillful to comply with all food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Kingston Vale
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Kingston Vale:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing whatever food preparation areas according to standard standards of hygiene.
- Washing and consequently storing anything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook taking into account the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as skillfully as wiping down kitchen walls.
- Assisting in imitation of the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as competently as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High teacher diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The exploit to stand for Elongated periods.
- The success to put it on in a fast-paced environment.
- The completion to con in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time meting out skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or right of entry us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online