Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Kingston Hill
Kitchen assistants perform everything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They back cooks and kitchen supervisors with whatever tasks valuable to ensure that kitchen operations control smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Kingston Hill
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to urge on the chef with ingredient preparation as well as perform everything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities put in assisting afterward inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should then be dexterous to record notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be thriving as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time handing out and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be able to inherit with anything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Kingston Hill
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Kingston Hill:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing whatever food preparation areas according to conventional standards of hygiene.
- Washing and hence storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook like the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as capably as wiping all along kitchen walls.
- Assisting following the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as competently as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High learned diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The finishing to stand for extended periods.
- The deed to decree in a fast-paced environment.
- The skill to accomplishment in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time supervision skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply direct your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or open us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online