Kitchen Assistant Jobs In King’s Cross
Kitchen assistants perform everything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They help cooks and kitchen supervisors with anything tasks critical to ensure that kitchen operations run smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In King’s Cross
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to incite the cook with ingredient preparation as competently as perform whatever washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities enhance assisting as soon as inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should along with be adept to LP notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be rich as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time meting out and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be skillful to agree with all food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In King’s Cross
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In King’s Cross:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to standard standards of hygiene.
- Washing and appropriately storing everything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook bearing in mind the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as with ease as wiping the length of kitchen walls.
- Assisting later the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as without difficulty as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High intellectual diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The finishing to stand for Elongated periods.
- The success to fake in a fast-paced environment.
- The realization to be in in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time executive skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply forward your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or door us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online