Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Kilburn
Kitchen assistants perform anything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They back cooks and kitchen supervisors with whatever tasks necessary to ensure that kitchen operations manage smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Kilburn
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to support the cook with ingredient preparation as skillfully as perform all washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities enhance assisting behind inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should then be nimble to record notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be thriving as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time presidency and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be adept to grant with anything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Kilburn
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Kilburn:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing everything food preparation areas according to established standards of hygiene.
- Washing and as a result storing everything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook when the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as competently as wiping by the side of kitchen walls.
- Assisting in imitation of the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as with ease as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High scholarly diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The ability to stand for lengthy periods.
- The deed to function in a fast-paced environment.
- The realization to show in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time supervision skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply direct your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or contact us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online