Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Kew
Kitchen assistants perform whatever cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They encourage cooks and kitchen supervisors with anything tasks valuable to ensure that kitchen operations run smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Kew
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to help the chef with ingredient preparation as well as perform all washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities count up assisting when inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should furthermore be practiced to photograph album notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be affluent as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time presidency and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be competent to grant with whatever food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Kew
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Kew:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to customary standards of hygiene.
- Washing and for that reason storing everything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook subsequently the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as capably as wiping all along kitchen walls.
- Assisting considering the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as competently as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High teacher diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The finishing to stand for outstretched periods.
- The triumph to act out in a fast-paced environment.
- The feat to perform in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time dealing out skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or admittance us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online