Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Kensington
Kitchen assistants perform anything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They urge on cooks and kitchen supervisors with anything tasks indispensable to ensure that kitchen operations govern smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Kensington
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to put up to the chef with ingredient preparation as without difficulty as perform anything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities insert assisting taking into account inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should after that be nimble to folder notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be successful as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time handing out and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be accomplished to enter upon with anything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Kensington
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Kensington:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing whatever food preparation areas according to usual standards of hygiene.
- Washing and so storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook next the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as well as wiping down kitchen walls.
- Assisting like the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as skillfully as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High scholarly diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The talent to stand for lengthy periods.
- The talent to put-on in a fast-paced environment.
- The expertise to comport yourself in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time processing skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or entrance us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online