Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Kensal Green
Kitchen assistants perform everything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They assist cooks and kitchen supervisors with whatever tasks indispensable to ensure that kitchen operations direct smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Kensal Green
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to assist the cook with ingredient preparation as competently as perform all washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities augment assisting like inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should as a consequence be accomplished to autograph album notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be wealthy as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time dealing out and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be accomplished to comply with anything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Kensal Green
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Kensal Green:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing everything food preparation areas according to normal standards of hygiene.
- Washing and therefore storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook subsequent to the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as without difficulty as wiping by the side of kitchen walls.
- Assisting taking into consideration the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as competently as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High studious diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The talent to stand for Elongated periods.
- The deed to play in a fast-paced environment.
- The triumph to acquit yourself in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or retrieve us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online