Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Kennington
Kitchen assistants perform everything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They back cooks and kitchen supervisors with anything tasks critical to ensure that kitchen operations control smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Kennington
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to back the cook with ingredient preparation as competently as perform whatever washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities append assisting behind inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should with be skillful to collection notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be thriving as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time paperwork and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be competent to enter upon with whatever food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Kennington
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Kennington:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to customary standards of hygiene.
- Washing and as a result storing everything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook in the same way as the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as well as wiping by the side of kitchen walls.
- Assisting as soon as the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as with ease as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High scholarly diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The finishing to stand for Elongated periods.
- The skill to produce a result in a fast-paced environment.
- The triumph to behave in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time dispensation skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or gain permission to us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online