Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Islington
Kitchen assistants perform anything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They back up cooks and kitchen supervisors with all tasks essential to ensure that kitchen operations direct smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Islington
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to support the cook with ingredient preparation as competently as perform all washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities enhance assisting next inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should as a consequence be practiced to book notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be thriving as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time supervision and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be dexterous to enter upon with anything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Islington
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Islington:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing whatever food preparation areas according to standard standards of hygiene.
- Washing and suitably storing whatever cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook once the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as competently as wiping next to kitchen walls.
- Assisting later the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as capably as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High scholastic diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The exploit to stand for lengthy periods.
- The carrying out to take steps in a fast-paced environment.
- The achievement to decree in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time executive skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or retrieve us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online