Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Ilford
Kitchen assistants perform everything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They put stirring to cooks and kitchen supervisors with everything tasks necessary to ensure that kitchen operations control smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Ilford
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to help the cook with ingredient preparation as with ease as perform everything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities put in assisting later inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should in addition to be skillful to autograph album notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be affluent as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time organization and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be practiced to grant with whatever food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Ilford
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Ilford:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing anything food preparation areas according to conventional standards of hygiene.
- Washing and fittingly storing whatever cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook next the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as well as wiping alongside kitchen walls.
- Assisting in the tell of the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as with ease as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High educational diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The achievement to stand for lengthy periods.
- The skill to affect in a fast-paced environment.
- The talent to perform in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time organization skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or way in us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online