Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Hoxton
Kitchen assistants perform anything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They help cooks and kitchen supervisors with all tasks critical to ensure that kitchen operations rule smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Hoxton
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to incite the chef with ingredient preparation as well as perform whatever washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities combine assisting in the same way as inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should plus be skilled to sticker album notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be well-off as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time management and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be competent to agree with all food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Hoxton
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Hoxton:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing whatever food preparation areas according to standard standards of hygiene.
- Washing and for that reason storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook with the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as capably as wiping alongside kitchen walls.
- Assisting subsequent to the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as with ease as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High bookish diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The triumph to stand for outstretched periods.
- The achievement to law in a fast-paced environment.
- The deed to play in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time presidency skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or admission us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online