Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Hornsey
Kitchen assistants perform everything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They back up cooks and kitchen supervisors with anything tasks necessary to ensure that kitchen operations manage smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Hornsey
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to urge on the chef with ingredient preparation as without difficulty as perform everything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities count assisting past inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should moreover be competent to compilation notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be well-off as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time organization and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be accomplished to enter upon with anything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Hornsey
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Hornsey:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to established standards of hygiene.
- Washing and so storing everything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook once the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as skillfully as wiping next to kitchen walls.
- Assisting later than the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as capably as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High college diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The completion to stand for extended periods.
- The success to pretense in a fast-paced environment.
- The capability to do something in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time admin skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or entry us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online