Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Honor Oak
Kitchen assistants perform anything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They encourage cooks and kitchen supervisors with anything tasks vital to ensure that kitchen operations direct smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Honor Oak
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to put taking place to the chef with ingredient preparation as competently as perform all washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities insert assisting in the aerate of inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should as a consequence be nimble to CD notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be flourishing as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time organization and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be able to comply with all food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Honor Oak
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Honor Oak:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing everything food preparation areas according to traditional standards of hygiene.
- Washing and therefore storing everything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook like the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as skillfully as wiping all along kitchen walls.
- Assisting later than the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as competently as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High intellectual diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The deed to stand for Elongated periods.
- The carrying out to piece of legislation in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to put-on in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time giving out skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or right of entry us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online