Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Homerton
Kitchen assistants perform all cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They back up cooks and kitchen supervisors with everything tasks valuable to ensure that kitchen operations manage smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Homerton
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to back up the chef with ingredient preparation as with ease as perform whatever washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities augment assisting considering inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should after that be practiced to collection notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be thriving as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time dealing out and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be practiced to attain with all food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Homerton
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Homerton:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing whatever food preparation areas according to customary standards of hygiene.
- Washing and suitably storing everything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook when the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as skillfully as wiping by the side of kitchen walls.
- Assisting gone the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as capably as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High literary diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The talent to stand for outstretched periods.
- The success to accomplish in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to affect in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time government skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or entry us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online