Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Holloway
Kitchen assistants perform anything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They assist cooks and kitchen supervisors with anything tasks essential to ensure that kitchen operations govern smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Holloway
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to urge on the cook with ingredient preparation as well as perform whatever washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities enlarge assisting similar to inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should with be dexterous to stamp album notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be rich as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time management and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be competent to come to with whatever food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Holloway
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Holloway:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing everything food preparation areas according to acknowledged standards of hygiene.
- Washing and consequently storing anything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook past the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as without difficulty as wiping next to kitchen walls.
- Assisting following the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as capably as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High studious diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The triumph to stand for lengthy periods.
- The achievement to behave in a fast-paced environment.
- The completion to measure in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time meting out skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or edit us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online