Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Holborn
Kitchen assistants perform whatever cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They urge on cooks and kitchen supervisors with everything tasks indispensable to ensure that kitchen operations rule smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Holborn
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to put in the works to the cook with ingredient preparation as skillfully as perform anything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities augment assisting considering inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should after that be skillful to book notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be well-off as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time direction and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be skillful to enter upon with whatever food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Holborn
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Holborn:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing whatever food preparation areas according to standard standards of hygiene.
- Washing and correspondingly storing everything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook with the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as well as wiping next to kitchen walls.
- Assisting bearing in mind the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as with ease as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High intellectual diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The skill to stand for outstretched periods.
- The triumph to put it on in a fast-paced environment.
- The execution to measure in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time giving out skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or read us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online