Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Hither Green
Kitchen assistants perform anything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They help cooks and kitchen supervisors with whatever tasks indispensable to ensure that kitchen operations manage smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Hither Green
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to incite the cook with ingredient preparation as with ease as perform all washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities put in assisting considering inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should after that be dexterous to collection notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be rich as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time processing and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be skilled to ascend with anything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Hither Green
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Hither Green:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to conventional standards of hygiene.
- Washing and hence storing whatever cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook afterward the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as well as wiping the length of kitchen walls.
- Assisting when the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as with ease as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High literary diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The exploit to stand for extended periods.
- The expertise to statute in a fast-paced environment.
- The completion to take effect in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time admin skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or admittance us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online