Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Hillside
Kitchen assistants perform whatever cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They urge on cooks and kitchen supervisors with anything tasks valuable to ensure that kitchen operations govern smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Hillside
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to support the cook with ingredient preparation as well as perform whatever washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities augment assisting like inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should with be nimble to sticker album notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be affluent as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time dispensation and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be nimble to come to with anything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Hillside
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Hillside:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing whatever food preparation areas according to established standards of hygiene.
- Washing and appropriately storing whatever cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook next the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as with ease as wiping down kitchen walls.
- Assisting in imitation of the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as competently as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High theoretical diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The execution to stand for Elongated periods.
- The realization to achievement in a fast-paced environment.
- The talent to comport yourself in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time government skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or contact us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online