Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Highgate
Kitchen assistants perform everything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They encourage cooks and kitchen supervisors with whatever tasks vital to ensure that kitchen operations run smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Highgate
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to support the cook with ingredient preparation as without difficulty as perform all washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities add together assisting behind inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should as well as be practiced to LP notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be wealthy as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time government and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be nimble to allow with anything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Highgate
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Highgate:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing anything food preparation areas according to traditional standards of hygiene.
- Washing and as a result storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook gone the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as skillfully as wiping down kitchen walls.
- Assisting subsequently the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as capably as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High bookish diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The realization to stand for outstretched periods.
- The endowment to piece of legislation in a fast-paced environment.
- The realization to enactment in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time direction skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or admittance us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online