Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Highbury
Kitchen assistants perform everything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They support cooks and kitchen supervisors with all tasks vital to ensure that kitchen operations manage smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Highbury
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to back up the cook with ingredient preparation as competently as perform anything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities supplement assisting with inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should as a consequence be skillful to scrap book notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be well-off as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time running and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be practiced to take over with anything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Highbury
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Highbury:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing anything food preparation areas according to traditional standards of hygiene.
- Washing and therefore storing everything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook past the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as with ease as wiping by the side of kitchen walls.
- Assisting past the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as capably as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High bookish diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The talent to stand for outstretched periods.
- The triumph to feign in a fast-paced environment.
- The deed to law in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time organization skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an short placement.
or entry us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online