Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Herne Hill
Kitchen assistants perform all cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They incite cooks and kitchen supervisors with anything tasks critical to ensure that kitchen operations govern smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Herne Hill
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to incite the cook with ingredient preparation as with ease as perform all washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities enhance assisting afterward inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should afterward be adept to collection notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be affluent as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time organization and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be competent to ascend with everything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Herne Hill
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Herne Hill:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing everything food preparation areas according to standard standards of hygiene.
- Washing and in view of that storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook following the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as capably as wiping next to kitchen walls.
- Assisting as soon as the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as with ease as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High scholastic diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The exploit to stand for Elongated periods.
- The exploit to decree in a fast-paced environment.
- The triumph to be active in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time executive skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or contact us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online