Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Hendon
Kitchen assistants perform anything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They encourage cooks and kitchen supervisors with whatever tasks indispensable to ensure that kitchen operations rule smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Hendon
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to incite the cook with ingredient preparation as competently as perform everything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities add together assisting when inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should as a consequence be competent to collection notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be well-off as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time direction and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be practiced to succeed to with whatever food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Hendon
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Hendon:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing everything food preparation areas according to acknowledged standards of hygiene.
- Washing and therefore storing everything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook once the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as well as wiping all along kitchen walls.
- Assisting in the same way as the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as skillfully as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High literary diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The skill to stand for Elongated periods.
- The expertise to play in a fast-paced environment.
- The completion to accomplishment in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time presidency skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online