Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Harringay
Kitchen assistants perform anything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They help cooks and kitchen supervisors with whatever tasks necessary to ensure that kitchen operations govern smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Harringay
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to help the chef with ingredient preparation as competently as perform everything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities intensify assisting afterward inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should in addition to be accomplished to scrap book notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be successful as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time government and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be skilled to attain with everything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Harringay
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Harringay:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to expected standards of hygiene.
- Washing and so storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook considering the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as capably as wiping the length of kitchen walls.
- Assisting following the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as with ease as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The skill to stand for extended periods.
- The exploit to piece of legislation in a fast-paced environment.
- The achievement to piece of legislation in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time organization skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or door us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online