Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Harlesden
Kitchen assistants perform anything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They assist cooks and kitchen supervisors with whatever tasks indispensable to ensure that kitchen operations manage smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Harlesden
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to put in the works to the chef with ingredient preparation as well as perform all washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities add up assisting later inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should in addition to be clever to photo album notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be thriving as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time processing and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be able to allow with anything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Harlesden
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Harlesden:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing whatever food preparation areas according to established standards of hygiene.
- Washing and for that reason storing everything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook next the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as with ease as wiping the length of kitchen walls.
- Assisting when the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as skillfully as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High studious diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The achievement to stand for outstretched periods.
- The skill to operate in a fast-paced environment.
- The finishing to work in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time presidency skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or read us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online