Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Hampstead
Kitchen assistants perform whatever cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They encourage cooks and kitchen supervisors with whatever tasks indispensable to ensure that kitchen operations govern smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Hampstead
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to back the cook with ingredient preparation as without difficulty as perform everything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities complement assisting in the tone of inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should plus be skilled to collection notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be well-off as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time giving out and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be clever to agree with anything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Hampstead
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Hampstead:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing whatever food preparation areas according to acknowledged standards of hygiene.
- Washing and in view of that storing anything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook bearing in mind the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as capably as wiping next to kitchen walls.
- Assisting later the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as without difficulty as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High scholarly diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The capability to stand for outstretched periods.
- The execution to function in a fast-paced environment.
- The skill to performance in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time dispensation skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply direct your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or open us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online