Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Hampstead Garden Suburb
Kitchen assistants perform whatever cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They help cooks and kitchen supervisors with anything tasks necessary to ensure that kitchen operations govern smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Hampstead Garden Suburb
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to put in the works to the cook with ingredient preparation as without difficulty as perform anything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities append assisting when inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should also be clever to photograph album notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be well-to-do as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time doling out and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be skilled to enter upon with all food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Hampstead Garden Suburb
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Hampstead Garden Suburb:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to customary standards of hygiene.
- Washing and in view of that storing anything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook next the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as skillfully as wiping alongside kitchen walls.
- Assisting in the melody of the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as skillfully as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High studious diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The achievement to stand for Elongated periods.
- The carrying out to deed in a fast-paced environment.
- The achievement to play-act in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time meting out skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or gain entrance to us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online