Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Hammersmith
Kitchen assistants perform everything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They incite cooks and kitchen supervisors with whatever tasks critical to ensure that kitchen operations run smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Hammersmith
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to assist the chef with ingredient preparation as capably as perform whatever washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities increase assisting taking into account inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should afterward be able to cassette notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be wealthy as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time supervision and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be practiced to assent with whatever food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Hammersmith
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Hammersmith:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing everything food preparation areas according to time-honored standards of hygiene.
- Washing and therefore storing everything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook later the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as without difficulty as wiping down kitchen walls.
- Assisting next the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as well as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High scholarly diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The triumph to stand for lengthy periods.
- The deed to perform in a fast-paced environment.
- The skill to enactment in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time processing skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply direct your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online