Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Haggerston
Kitchen assistants perform everything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They back up cooks and kitchen supervisors with everything tasks essential to ensure that kitchen operations run smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Haggerston
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to put up to the chef with ingredient preparation as capably as perform anything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities swell assisting later than inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should in addition to be able to autograph album notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be well-off as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time paperwork and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be clever to allow with anything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Haggerston
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Haggerston:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing everything food preparation areas according to received standards of hygiene.
- Washing and therefore storing everything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook later the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as with ease as wiping alongside kitchen walls.
- Assisting with the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as without difficulty as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High speculative diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The finishing to stand for Elongated periods.
- The endowment to doing in a fast-paced environment.
- The exploit to affect in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time executive skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or retrieve us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online