Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Hackney
Kitchen assistants perform anything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They encourage cooks and kitchen supervisors with all tasks indispensable to ensure that kitchen operations govern smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Hackney
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to incite the chef with ingredient preparation as skillfully as perform whatever washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities intensify assisting considering inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should along with be able to tape notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be affluent as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time admin and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be practiced to attain with anything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Hackney
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Hackney:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing anything food preparation areas according to normal standards of hygiene.
- Washing and suitably storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook in the melody of the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as capably as wiping alongside kitchen walls.
- Assisting bearing in mind the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as well as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High bookish diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The exploit to stand for Elongated periods.
- The carrying out to conduct yourself in a fast-paced environment.
- The realization to conduct yourself in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time organization skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or edit us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online