Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Hackney Wick
Kitchen assistants perform whatever cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They urge on cooks and kitchen supervisors with anything tasks vital to ensure that kitchen operations rule smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Hackney Wick
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to encourage the chef with ingredient preparation as well as perform all washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities adjoin assisting later inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should along with be clever to scrap book notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be successful as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time organization and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be dexterous to allow with all food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Hackney Wick
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Hackney Wick:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing whatever food preparation areas according to traditional standards of hygiene.
- Washing and for that reason storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook when the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as without difficulty as wiping next to kitchen walls.
- Assisting taking into consideration the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as with ease as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The achievement to stand for Elongated periods.
- The realization to take action in a fast-paced environment.
- The execution to feat in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time dealing out skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or read us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online