Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Hackney Marsh
Kitchen assistants perform everything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They help cooks and kitchen supervisors with everything tasks vital to ensure that kitchen operations govern smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Hackney Marsh
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to incite the chef with ingredient preparation as without difficulty as perform all washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities tote up assisting past inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should plus be competent to record notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be thriving as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time handing out and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be able to agree with anything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Hackney Marsh
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Hackney Marsh:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to established standards of hygiene.
- Washing and therefore storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook subsequent to the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as without difficulty as wiping all along kitchen walls.
- Assisting taking into consideration the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as without difficulty as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High intellectual diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The deed to stand for lengthy periods.
- The feat to be in in a fast-paced environment.
- The attainment to perform in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time government skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or contact us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online