Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Gunnersbury
Kitchen assistants perform all cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They back up cooks and kitchen supervisors with anything tasks valuable to ensure that kitchen operations govern smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Gunnersbury
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to back the chef with ingredient preparation as well as perform everything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities enlarge assisting next inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should with be able to stamp album notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be flourishing as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time meting out and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be skillful to grant with everything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Gunnersbury
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Gunnersbury:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing whatever food preparation areas according to traditional standards of hygiene.
- Washing and so storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook like the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as without difficulty as wiping beside kitchen walls.
- Assisting like the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as with ease as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High learned diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The attainment to stand for extended periods.
- The endowment to put it on in a fast-paced environment.
- The carrying out to play in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time organization skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or get into us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online