Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Grove Park
Kitchen assistants perform everything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They back up cooks and kitchen supervisors with everything tasks necessary to ensure that kitchen operations control smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Grove Park
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to urge on the chef with ingredient preparation as competently as perform whatever washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities tally assisting later than inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should furthermore be able to folder notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be thriving as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time executive and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be competent to attain with all food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Grove Park
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Grove Park:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing anything food preparation areas according to established standards of hygiene.
- Washing and appropriately storing everything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook later the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as capably as wiping down kitchen walls.
- Assisting similar to the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as competently as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High scholastic diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The success to stand for lengthy periods.
- The expertise to operate in a fast-paced environment.
- The talent to accomplishment in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time executive skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or right to use us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online