Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Greenwich
Kitchen assistants perform all cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They incite cooks and kitchen supervisors with all tasks vital to ensure that kitchen operations run smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Greenwich
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to put going on to the cook with ingredient preparation as with ease as perform all washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities enlarge assisting taking into account inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should as a consequence be able to compilation notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be booming as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time direction and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be clever to succeed to with everything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Greenwich
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Greenwich:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing everything food preparation areas according to established standards of hygiene.
- Washing and thus storing everything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook next the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as competently as wiping the length of kitchen walls.
- Assisting similar to the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as well as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High teacher diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The realization to stand for lengthy periods.
- The achievement to show in a fast-paced environment.
- The completion to pretense in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time dispensation skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or right of entry us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online