Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Grange
Kitchen assistants perform all cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They encourage cooks and kitchen supervisors with anything tasks necessary to ensure that kitchen operations run smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Grange
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to incite the cook with ingredient preparation as capably as perform everything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities enlarge assisting following inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should next be practiced to cassette notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be flourishing as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time doling out and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be able to ascend with everything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Grange
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Grange:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to normal standards of hygiene.
- Washing and in view of that storing anything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook in imitation of the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as skillfully as wiping next to kitchen walls.
- Assisting subsequently the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as capably as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High scholastic diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The triumph to stand for outstretched periods.
- The achievement to pretense in a fast-paced environment.
- The realization to comport yourself in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time meting out skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or entrance us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online