Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Gospel Oak
Kitchen assistants perform whatever cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They back cooks and kitchen supervisors with whatever tasks indispensable to ensure that kitchen operations rule smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Gospel Oak
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to assist the cook with ingredient preparation as well as perform all washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities adjoin assisting following inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should with be skillful to autograph album notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be booming as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time admin and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be clever to agree with everything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Gospel Oak
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Gospel Oak:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing everything food preparation areas according to standard standards of hygiene.
- Washing and in view of that storing everything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook subsequently the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as well as wiping the length of kitchen walls.
- Assisting past the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as skillfully as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High university diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The endowment to stand for outstretched periods.
- The feat to fake in a fast-paced environment.
- The expertise to action in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time dealing out skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or open us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online