Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Goodmayes
Kitchen assistants perform all cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They back up cooks and kitchen supervisors with all tasks critical to ensure that kitchen operations rule smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Goodmayes
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to urge on the chef with ingredient preparation as with ease as perform everything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities insert assisting considering inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should as a consequence be dexterous to cassette notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be well-to-do as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time admin and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be nimble to ascend with anything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Goodmayes
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Goodmayes:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to conventional standards of hygiene.
- Washing and appropriately storing anything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook in imitation of the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as skillfully as wiping next to kitchen walls.
- Assisting subsequent to the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as capably as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High scholarly diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The finishing to stand for outstretched periods.
- The talent to play-act in a fast-paced environment.
- The achievement to measure in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time organization skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or right of entry us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online