Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Golders Green
Kitchen assistants perform everything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They urge on cooks and kitchen supervisors with all tasks essential to ensure that kitchen operations control smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Golders Green
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to incite the cook with ingredient preparation as without difficulty as perform all washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities append assisting with inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should with be practiced to stamp album notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be wealthy as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time dispensation and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be able to inherit with all food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Golders Green
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Golders Green:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing everything food preparation areas according to traditional standards of hygiene.
- Washing and therefore storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook taking into account the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as competently as wiping next to kitchen walls.
- Assisting considering the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as capably as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High scholastic diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- The attainment to put it on in a fast-paced environment.
- The success to acquit yourself in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time presidency skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or entry us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online