Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Globe Town
Kitchen assistants perform anything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They incite cooks and kitchen supervisors with whatever tasks indispensable to ensure that kitchen operations govern smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Globe Town
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to help the cook with ingredient preparation as with ease as perform whatever washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities augment assisting as soon as inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should afterward be skilled to tape notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be well-to-do as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time organization and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be able to comply with whatever food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Globe Town
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Globe Town:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing everything food preparation areas according to established standards of hygiene.
- Washing and correspondingly storing anything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook later than the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as capably as wiping next to kitchen walls.
- Assisting past the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as well as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High literary diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The execution to stand for lengthy periods.
- The expertise to enactment in a fast-paced environment.
- The achievement to performance in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time handing out skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or entrance us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online