Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Furzedown
Kitchen assistants perform everything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They encourage cooks and kitchen supervisors with anything tasks vital to ensure that kitchen operations manage smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Furzedown
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to encourage the chef with ingredient preparation as with ease as perform anything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities total assisting gone inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should also be able to cassette notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be thriving as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time meting out and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be adept to comply with whatever food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Furzedown
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Furzedown:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing whatever food preparation areas according to customary standards of hygiene.
- Washing and for that reason storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook behind the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as competently as wiping alongside kitchen walls.
- Assisting once the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as without difficulty as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High learned diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The feat to stand for lengthy periods.
- The skill to exploit in a fast-paced environment.
- The success to affect in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time organization skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or get into us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online